Water Damage Repair
Want to know how we can help you?
Nature happens…Call AAA Dryfoam for all of your water damage repairs!
At AAA Dry Foam, we know that every second counts when it comes to accidental water damage in your home or business. If there is any delay in the water removal and restoration process you could end up with severe structural damage. So don’t wait until it’s too late and you’re up to your knees in water to begin protecting your property.
Often, what seems to be a small leak or drip can lead to disaster. Damage left behind by broken pipes or leaking appliances can destroy your home or business as well as your personal belongings. Be sure to have routine checkups and professional maintenance assistance when dealing with such issues to avoid turning a simple mop up into a major construction project.
The skilled restoration technicians at AAA Dry Foam will help you act quickly and restore your home to pre-damage conditions. Our technicians are trained, certified and experienced for all types of water damage situations. From dehumidification and carpet repair to sewage contamination and contents cleaning, our team can accurately assess the problem and provide the best solution.
So call AAA Dry Foam today! We are a 24/7 company so, when you need us, we’re there. The sooner we can identify the problem, the easier it will be to contain it and eliminate it. Stop the problem before the problem stops you.
Our flood, water damage, restoration services include:
- 24/7 Residential and Commercial services. When you need us, we’ll be there.
- Water extraction and removal.
- Rapid – drying of carpets, rugs, mats, walls, floors and ceilings to eliminate any moisture that may cause mold or further damage.
- Dehumidification of entire area with air dryers.
- Treatments to prevent mold and mildew growth.
- Garbage removal and disposal.
- Odor control equipment to deodorize and disinfect the damaged areas.
Important Dos and Don’ts when you expect possible water damage:
- Identify the source. If you can’t stop it yourself, call in for reinforcements to handle the situation.
- Make sure to turn off all electrical appliances in the vicinity to avoid or reduce electrical hazards.
- Try to remove or elevate any furniture or personal items that may be ruined by stains or rust.
- Avoid turning on ceiling fans or lights if the ceiling is wet. Also steer clear of sagging ceilings.
- Never leave any kind of objects on wet carpets or floors.
- Never dry carpet with an electric heater. It will only dry the outer surface and could be a fire hazard.
- Avoid heating the area above 68 degrees…if you do, mildew and mold could become active.